I'd like to give a big welcome to our newest advertiser on My Local Electrician – Trade Skills – We are delighted to have Trade skills on board and look forward to a productive advertising partnership.
Trade skills offer an up to date skills portfolio which includes renewable energy and solar PV. Their wide range of courses range from trainee to refresher and experienced courses for electricians in need of updating their qualifications and broadening their scope. Their electrical training courses are available in classrooms and at your premises nationwide.
Some of the courses Trade skills currently offer for the electrical industry are listed below:
* PAT Testing Training City and Guilds 2377
* 17th Edition Training (Full Course) - City and Guilds 2382-10
* 17th Edition Update Training City & Guilds 2382-20
* City and Guilds 2393-10 Level 3 Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installation Contractors in Dwellings
* 1 Day General Installation of PV Panels
* C&G 2372 - Solar PV Training - Installing and Testing Photovoltaic Systems
* Bpec Renewable Energy Awareness course
You can visit the Trade skills website for more information and to book online at trade-skills.com
Advertisers on My Local Electrician are selected personally by me, so you can be assured of not only a very high standard of products and services from our advertisers, but are also relevent and helpful within our industry.